I had plenty of time to see all my family and some friends from the old Ivins 3rd Ward. It was great to spend some time with my grandchildren in Salt Lake. I kept busy playing with the grandchildren, watching Kaden's soccer game, attending his Primary Sacrament Mtg. presentation (he did a terrific job on his talk), making a Halloween dinner, and in general just hanging out.
I also had time to spend with my parents and see all my siblings except Sharon. Thanks to John, I even had a little dental work done.
One accomplishment I am most proud of is getting my pomegranates juiced and frozen (thanks Gilbert), packed and shipped home on the plane. We can go another year with jelly on our shelf. I even put some fruit in my carry on so that we can have us a little Dixie Salad for Thanksgiving this year.
I had a great visit to Utah, the weather was perfect. I soaked up the blue skies, fluffy clouds, the red hills and the green from the trees.
*I didn't post pics of my time with the kids out of respect to those with private blogs. But if you want to see the cutest grandchildren ever, you can take a look at their sites.
I'm trying to figure out where that picture in Ivins was taken. It looks like Hafens' field up top but there are houses there.... where were you at?
ReplyDeleteI was the street over from ours, down the road from Bess's old house, just a few houses down from Campbell's.
ReplyDelete