Thursday, May 12, 2011

Tulips

Spring has sprung! The trees are sporting new leaves and the lawns are turning green. I would get pictures of proof, but I am not the camera person in this family. From my window I can see children playing in their yards, moms and strollers going for walks and people out doing yard work. It is all such a welcome sight.

What am i doing in my house on such a gorgeous day... my indoor to do list is too long!!!

Thanks to Spencer though, this last month I have a little bit of the outdoors, indoor. He is working in the flower department at Carr's (our Safeway) and brings home the about to be discarded bouquets. I have had roses, lilies, tulips and more. This is what I have been enjoying this week.




It's not temple square, but I have loved having my own daily supply of fresh, cut flowers.

(I wish I had Heather's talent -- without the effort of course)

3 comments:

  1. Yay for spring! And yay for getting fresh flowers! That's nice of Spencer to bring them home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! Beautiful. How fun to have those inside your house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really? They have spring in Alaska? Just kidding. It's having a hard time getting started here.

    ReplyDelete