Bryan decided to put the missionary hours to the test and woke up at 6:30 am. This is considerably earlier than his normal get up and go time. I think with a few extra morning hours he was desperate for something to do, so he went for a hike up Baldy a mountain peak just north of our home. These pictures were taken at about 9:00 this morning.
Lights of Eagle River
Just a little windy!
The weather has been crazy this winter: snow, rain, wind, temps as low as -11 and as high as 42. It certainly hasn't been boring. Bryan caught a few pictures of our lovely windstorm this afternoon.
Just a little snow blowing to and fro.
uhh, burrrrrr!!! I think I am 10 degrees colder right now just looking at those pictures!
ReplyDeleteHow can you stand for it to be that dark at 9 am? Seriously. And brr is right. Also yay for your blogging. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the pictures, I'd almost forgotten what a coat is for! We've really had a mild winter. So far.
ReplyDelete