I made these Ugly Bunnies for the grandchildren for Easter. This is what I do while Rick is at work and Bryan is at school. Sometimes I feel guilty for being able to just play around, and sometimes I do not.
I'd say that after having and raising seven kids, (well, almost done raising the last one...) you deserve to be able to play around while rick is away. Plus, if other people benefit from your playtime, I'm almost positive that God doesn't subtract that from your alotted time here on earth...
You know if you are bored and still want to whip one more of those bunnies out, I know a little girl (or two or three) who would love one! Those are darling my talented sister!
Elizabeth, the bunnies are so cute. Perfect for kids to drag around. Loved the quilt pics too. That witch quilt is adorable. I forgot to ask how the quiet books are coming? It was so good to visit with you at lunch. We miss you guys.
They are loved by the grandkids, as are you!
ReplyDeleteJames loves his. It keeps him on his back during diaper changes.
ReplyDeleteI'd say that after having and raising seven kids, (well, almost done raising the last one...) you deserve to be able to play around while rick is away. Plus, if other people benefit from your playtime, I'm almost positive that God doesn't subtract that from your alotted time here on earth...
ReplyDeleteLiz, I think you are spoiling your gandkids. Didn't your mother teach you anything?
ReplyDeleteThey look real cute.
You know if you are bored and still want to whip one more of those bunnies out, I know a little girl (or two or three) who would love one! Those are darling my talented sister!
ReplyDeleteUgly is right. However, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and if they were made by grandma they must be beautiful indeed.
ReplyDeleteElizabeth, the bunnies are so cute. Perfect for kids to drag around. Loved the quilt pics too. That witch quilt is adorable. I forgot to ask how the quiet books are coming? It was so good to visit with you at lunch. We miss you guys.
ReplyDelete