I thought it was high time to post something new. Following are a few photos of Bryan shoveling snow, but first I wanted to show off the amazing art work that grace's our kitchen wall.

Top: A collaboration between Bob and Max Wells. A nice depiction of their nearly here visit to Alaska!
Bottom: Christmas greetings from Kaden. He's done well with his portraits of us hasn't he? That's me on the far left, and Rick on the far right. I am sure there is a subliminal message in there about who is most important in his life, (laugh, laugh).

Who knows when this photo was taken. I am guessing it was in April for three reasons.
1) We had a couple of good sized snowstorms in April
2) You can barely see where the sun was just peeking over the edge of the mountain, indicating that this was not during the darkest days of winter, and...

3) Bryan was getting to the point by then that he didn't care what the weather, he was going to wear shorts! (Notice he did wear his soccer socks to compensate though.)

Hard to believe but all that snow is gone now! Alaska is a state of many contrasts.
Hi Elizabeth! You commented on my blog {www.ournorthernexposure.blogspot.com). I was GLAD to hear from you! It's always nice to hear about someone who is in the same boat as I! Yes, we are in Alaska. We currently live in North Pole (near Fairbanks) and we've loved it. My husband's job as a state trooper will be taking us to Sitka Alaska in August where he will be a corporal at the Police Academy. I'll have to get used to the Island life I guess..gulp! Anyway...it was good to hear from you.
ReplyDelete-Erika