Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Winter is Here!







Winter once again. Summer is a long distant memory...wait...did we even have summer?

8 comments:

  1. Yes, you had summer. Remember those 2 weeks you spent in Utah? jk. I love those snowflake pictures. Did Spencer take those?

    ReplyDelete
  2. COOL pictures ... I mean COLD pictures! Looking at them makes me want a fire in the fireplace and a hot cup of chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All pictures are courtesy of Spencer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang, didn't you just get through with winter?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was great to see you. I can't believe how fast your family is changing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mom, it's time for a new post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess there's only so much you can write about Alaska during the winter! Seriously, you need to step it up a notch. Maybe we could get a photo of snow, or something. I don't think that Ivins can hardly remember what that white stuff is. Oh, and remember to take plenty of vitamin D. Helps with the dark and cloudy conditions.
    Send us a picture of you masked and gloved and handling terrifying endo files and caustic bleach as you wage war on intrapulpiary pathogens promulgated and procreated in dank pulp chambers compromised by poor dental hygiene and unhealthy foods and tragic accidents like drinking 24 cans of Mountain Dew daily,
    Like catching a

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kind of ran out of gas on that last post near the end. I was doing it on my iPod Touch and it got messed up near the end so I just sent it anyway. Lost my train of thought on that last part, can't remember now where i was going with that!
    Anyway, keep us down here in the lower 48 updated on your lives!

    ReplyDelete