Thursday, December 10, 2009

Waiting...

Waiting for sunrise...
It is 9:00 am. I am waiting for it to get light enough outside that I can do some errands. I suppose I can go in the dark, but I just feel better about seeing where I am at.

Waiting for Spencer...
We are excited about Spencer coming to spend the holidays with us. Four is better than three.

Waiting to move...
We have a move in date, Dec. 22, just in time for Christmas. We are so glad to have movers do the heavy work for us.

3 comments:

  1. I am glad that Spencer will be up with you. I hope everything is going well for you. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited for you to move in to your new house! It will be fun to spend your first Alaskan Christmas in your own home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you bought a house? Tell me about it! We sure miss you!

    ReplyDelete