I thought they looked nice and they make me feel a little better. It just didn't feel like Christmas until I did something. But arghhh...
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Christmas Decorations
I planned ahead and bought some decorations at the dollar store when I was in Ivins with Analee and the baby. The pictures are a little blurry, I just can't keep my camera still. But I still wanted to share our Christmas cheer.

I thought they looked nice and they make me feel a little better. It just didn't feel like Christmas until I did something. But arghhh...
...this one keeps falling down!!! I put it up and a few hours later I hear it fall, again and again and again... It is the same one everytime. The others are stuck up with one piece of scotch tape, but I have taped the heck out of this one and still it falls down. Sometimes I leave it and sometimes I give in and try again.
Our Christmas tree.
I thought they looked nice and they make me feel a little better. It just didn't feel like Christmas until I did something. But arghhh...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Elizabeth looks kinda sad...Yet kinda easy and simple! to put up and take down ha ha Any way we need your address if you would send it to me I would really appreciate it.
ReplyDeleteI miss you! It's time for us girls to go out and cry over lunch! Tell us about your home!
ReplyDelete