Monday, November 30, 2009

Welcome James Anderson Fife!

James Anderson Fife






We are thrilled to have little James join our family. Analee gave birth to this sweet little guy on Friday the 13th! (November) Not your typical lucky day, but lucky enough for Analee and Josh as they welcomed their little one into the world. James had a shaky start in life but he is making up for it now. I had a great 10 days "back home" with Analee and the new baby. Rocking a new born is one of life's most simple, but greatest pleasures.

On a side note: I was able to get a lot done in getting the house ready to rent. I owe Spencer big time as he helped me paint, do some yard work and take two pick up loads of clippings and trash to the dump.

Another side note: It was great to see life long friends, East Elementary friends, and my brothers and parents. Mom and Dad were great and came to visit while I was there. Dad trimmed my grapes and Mom gave me a whole container of her Christmas candy.

Another side note again: Aside from spending time with the baby and Analee, it was great to see and feel that Southern Utah sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment