I did have more pics of our empty rooms but I am still trying to learn to do this and I mistakenly deleted them. So use your imagination!
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
After 25 years...
All our rooms are empty and a little sad looking. A lot of living has taken place in our home over the last 25 years. We had three babies in this home, 7 baptisms occured while we lived here, 15 priesthood advancements, and 2 Young Women Recognition awards were earned here. Four missionaries left from this home, and 5 weddings took place while we lived here. Rick and I also became grandparents and the first 6 grandchildren became a part of our lives while we lived here. There were 6 of us when we moved into this house and we have grown to 20 and almost two more as we move out. A lot of history! Good times, bad times, sad times and happy times. Ivins was a good place to raise our family and we will miss it!
The laundry room without any laundry! That is a first!!!
My kitchen cupboards that I worked so hard on (off and on) for the last 18 months or so. Oh, look I missed something! The blue tape under the kitchen sink where the last two drawer pulls need to go. Hopefully Josh takes care of those for me.
I did have more pics of our empty rooms but I am still trying to learn to do this and I mistakenly deleted them. So use your imagination!
I did have more pics of our empty rooms but I am still trying to learn to do this and I mistakenly deleted them. So use your imagination!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My imagination is imagining that all the rooms look really empty without anything in them!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad I was able to be a little part in the history of that home. :) Hope the trip continues to go well!
ReplyDeleteThe rooms are really empty without anything in them. I never realized how big this house is until mom and dad drove off with the rest of their stuff! Kind of a big adjustment to get used to!
ReplyDelete