Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Alyeska
We went to Alyeska on New Years Day. Bryan was anxious to try out all his new snowboarding gear he got for Christmas. The following photos are compliments of Spencer and are in no particular order. Many of you may have already seen these on Rick's Facebook, but I wanted to post them here as well.
These pictures were taken between 4:00 and 5:00 pm.
The lights shinning through the fog and ice crystals floating in the air.
View from restaurant at the top.

Bryan getting set to head down the slope.
Anybody remember the Carpenters? "I'm on top of the world looking down on creation...."
The slopes at Alyeska. Spencer enjoyed putting his picture taking skills to work and Bryan spent the day testing his snowboarding skills. Rick and I spent the day in the lodge people watching and staying warm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WOW, Beautiful! What an incredible adventure you are all having. Looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteThose are awsome pictures! It looks like a fun place to go snowboarding.
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures - Spencer is good!!!
ReplyDelete