Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Snow Day

We bundled up on Christmas day and played in the snow.

Watch out Spencer!!!

My turn on the tube. Bryan is always throwing out challenges, and sometimes I take him up on them.

Bryan found this tube in our crawl space. It provided lots of entertainment for us.

Spencer taking a big leap.

A picture of our house. No it's not my dream home, but it is very comfortable. Not the most attractive from the outside, but the inside makes up for it. All the homes here are two story with the living spaces over the garage and on the top floor. That makes it virtually impossible to avoid a home without any stairs, either inside or out, or both. You just can't get away from them. We like our little house with its little yard.

Thought I would throw in Bryan's Seminary building. Doesn't it look cute nestled in the trees? It has one classroom and an office. It is located next to the neighboring high school. Bryan has what is called "late arrival", which means that he cannot be on school campus during 1st period. This gives the students "permission" to attend seminary.

3 comments:

  1. That is nice that they let the students go to seminary during first period. If we are still in Charlotte when Blake starts Seminary it will be a hard day for both of us (especially me!) I think. Our seminary starts at 5:45am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I have to say is it looks cold! I have to confess that I am a blog stocker too, so stock away. I would love to visit Alaska, but I'm not sure I'd love living in the cold. I'm a desert rat. I added you to my list of family and friends. I hope that things continue to go great for you guy's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh it looks cold there!!! I had to put a sweater on just looking at your pictures! You are so brave to go down the hill in the snow. Brrrrrr

    ReplyDelete