I miss being able to buy.... good bread,
Farmer's Market or Grandma Sycamore's
I miss Cafe Rio, In and Out, Pizza (Pasta) Factory
but...I love Flo's Pancake House
Love and hate the ruts...not so easy to change lanes
but great at night when I can't see the white lines in the road
Managing the cold, but missing the SUN!!!
Something immoral about getting my morning chores done and it is
still dark outside...
sometimes I just wait for daylight to do the dishes.
Good thing we are heading for longer days.

My heart stopped a beat when I lost my shoes at the temple...
then I remembered we took them off in the coat room at the entrance
Miss sitting with Rick in the Chapel before the session starts...
Miss the kind sisters in the locker room that tells us which one is ours
Like having to make a reservation...can't come up with an
excuse at the last minute - sort of commits you
Love the small room intimate feel - and sooooo quiet and reverent!!!!
Learning to needle turn applique in Relief Society -
can't wait to do the friendship quilt...
Wish my friend from our long ago crafting days could join me!
Love the gas fireplace in our home...it warms me up quickly!!!
Farmer's Market or Grandma Sycamore's
I miss Cafe Rio, In and Out, Pizza (Pasta) Factory
but...I love Flo's Pancake House
Love and hate the ruts...not so easy to change lanes
but great at night when I can't see the white lines in the road
Managing the cold, but missing the SUN!!!
Something immoral about getting my morning chores done and it is
still dark outside...
sometimes I just wait for daylight to do the dishes.
Good thing we are heading for longer days.

My heart stopped a beat when I lost my shoes at the temple...
then I remembered we took them off in the coat room at the entrance
Miss sitting with Rick in the Chapel before the session starts...
Miss the kind sisters in the locker room that tells us which one is ours
Like having to make a reservation...can't come up with an
excuse at the last minute - sort of commits you
Love the small room intimate feel - and sooooo quiet and reverent!!!!
Learning to needle turn applique in Relief Society -
can't wait to do the friendship quilt...
Wish my friend from our long ago crafting days could join me!
Love the gas fireplace in our home...it warms me up quickly!!!
Ditto on the bread.
ReplyDelete-Shayla
I would love to be taking a class with you. Maybe some other time.
ReplyDeleteIn the almost 5 years since we have lived outside of UT and NV we have never found a great replacement for bread, cafe rio, pizza/pasta factory or in n out. Now you know why when we visit UT we want to eat at those places everyday!
ReplyDeleteReplacement for In-N-Out: Five Guys. Seriously, In-N-Out has nothing on Five Guys. Nothing!
ReplyDeleteWell, Eliz, I finally found out how this stuff works. Took about 2 days. Ugh! Anyway we have sure enjoyed looking at your blog and looking at the pics. Missed you at Christmas. It was pretty quiet. Just Sharon, Mom and Dad and us. Missed all the grandkids the next day as I had to get back to work. When we go to the Pizza/Pasta Factory or In-N-Out we will think of you.
ReplyDeleteIs your ward very big? It is wonderful how you can go anywhere and slip right into the groove at church and find instant friendship and love. I wish I could craft with you ... or at least sit and visit while you did it!
ReplyDelete